Friday, January 08, 2010

Holidays

Holidays are fun. Period.
The last 2 weeks have been really been gr8. Waking up late (and I mean it..very late)
having pretty much nothing to do...eating away to glory..(or gaining a lot of extra kilos..)watching some very crappy songs on television..(pretty updated have I bcm..lol)catching frenz online..playing with 2 yr old Anushree (that's a part of the day I really love...)..and yes watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S. and movies (thanx Foofi) on my extra slow lappy..
That's pretty much it with a few additions or deletions..
And I realise how much I love to while away time. Now, I admit that I understand the gravity of the adage "Time and Tide wait for none", but I have made peace with the fact that I love waiting for time to pass by..:)
I love to lie in the bed long after I have woken up..love to stare at the morning newspaper without actually reading it..not actually thinking about nething in particular..listening to the same song on my phone over nd over again ..simply because I lack the will to change it..
There are times when I feel a little guilty...and I sincerely try to do smthing (oh well..)Lets not talk about what has been accomplished by those attempts..But to restore my happiness, I get back to enjoying my not doing anything..
That's pretty much sums up my hols..and now that they r cmg to n end..my heart aches ..and if u were observant enuf ..u cud find a tear rolling down ..:P
Holidays are fun. Absolutely.

No comments: