Monday, January 07, 2008

Once upon a time....

It's been long long time since I blogged. Reasons are several. For one I couldn't think of any topic...I have been too lazy to think..Have been at In*y for nearly 4 months and am right now at In*y Pune. Work environment is funny with many people in my buidling having very little or no work at all - leaving people with a lot of time enough to get bored of doing nothing. Have been trying awfully hard to keep myself busy...but sometimes the lethargy from the act of not doing at all seriously affects you..Well well before I forget, A very happy new yr to one and all..May all of us have a gr8 yr ahead..Let's hope each one of us contributes something good to the society this year..betters himself/herself in some respect..and a lot more. And anyone who thinks I do not deserve to be bored to death, please suggest something interesting to do. ..On my part, I promise to sincerely follow anything that you suggest as long as it does not go beyond the realms of my judgement..(???)
Since I dont have anything better to write about, let me sign off here ...Once again, A very happy and prosperous new yr to everyone...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi ,

I was reading ur blog posts and found some of them to be very good.. u write well.. Why don't you popularize it more.. ur posts on ur blog ‘Life@jeeta’ took my particular attention as some of them are interesting topics of mine too;

BTW I help out some ex-IIMA guys who with another batch mate run www.rambhai.com where you can post links to your most loved blog-posts. Rambhai was the chaiwala at IIMA and it is a site where users can themselves share links to blog posts etc and other can find and vote on them. The best make it to the homepage!

This way you can reach out to rambhai readers some of whom could become your ardent fans.. who knows.. :)

Cheers,

jeeta said...

@ray
Hey thanx..:)